Friday, June 24, 2011

First Post!

This week I started a new job as a Temp and boy has it been an interesting week! I live in DC and commute to Maryland for work (yeah, I know thats kind of backwards).  This involves waking up by 5:45am and being at the Metro bus stop by 7:05am.  Once the bus drops me off at the Metro Rail station I take a 20 minute ride to Maryland, where I catch yet another bus to arrive at my office by 8:00am!

All this commuting has given me plenty of practice in navigating the VERY complicated system of buses and trains that make up the DC Metro system (WMATA).  Every day when I arrive home I have a story about "what happened on the Metro today". 

Last night while telling one of my stories, I interupted myself and said, "Ya know? I should really write a blog about this..." To which my Aunt replied, through fits of laughter, "Yes, yes you should!"  So here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment